ARGENTINIAN POLO BELTS - UNISEX Carlos Diaz Equestrian Polo Belts. In Argentina, where polo is king, the snappily-dressed locals call these polo belts - they were originally made in team colours. Our polo belts are designed by and manufactured to our high standards. Components include brass buckles and fabulous drum-dyed genuine leather which improves with age. Each belt is hand stitched that takes 8 man hours.
Polo Belt :
- An ideal belt to wear with casual trousers and jeans
- Made from strong and supple leather
- Standard 1 3/8" width (3.5cms)
- Bright and eye-catching detail
- You get both a designer dog collar and lead in matching colours.
- Made with Genuine Leather using the finest wax threads for extra durability with Highly Polished Silver Buckle and D-ring
- The size measurements are the length of the collar from the very end (including the buckle) to the first and last hole.
- The Collars are 2cm wide and the Leads are 110cm long.
Dog Collar Sizes:
S: 12-15” (First - Last Hole) Width: 2cm
M: 14-18" (First - Last Hole) Width: 2cm
L: 17-21" (First - Last Hole) Width: 2cm
XL: 20-24" (First - Last Hole) Width: 2cm
The measurements above are the length of the collar from the very end (including the buckle) to the first and last hole. The first measurement is the first hole and the 2nd measurement above is the last hole.
Dog Leads: Sizes: 110cm Long x 2cm Wide
PRODUCT CODE - CDPBHK6 & CDHKPLC6